Saturday, September 6, 2008

Siyatingulube!

Last night at the banquet we ate like pigs!

Let the others "eat cake"!

I impressed all my 10 guests who came - and so what that others didn't come. We got to eat more and more and more and more.

I must admit I am not happy today that Uncle Bob got more applause than me and now I have to think of what to do to become more popular then he!

But what can I do to catch up to him.

If I start killing people like he ordered, I will lose all my subjects since we don't have as big a population as Zimbabwe. And they my royal Dlamini siblings and relatives won't have servants, slaves, or subjects.

Oh Bobby, why do you have to be so popular in SD?

Maybe I will have to ask him if Swaziland can become a colony of Zimbabwe.

He has stolen my show today and my damn daughter sole it at the Reed Dance.

Oh I hate this when I am not the center of the universe.

DON'T THEY KNOW I AM THE SWAZI GOD-KING!

No comments: