Tuesday, March 10, 2009

HIV and Palaces in Swaziland

Did everyone hear the good news? Swaziland is getting money, more money from donors.

I love these donors but more precisely I love their hand-outs! One truly can never have enough money.

Yes, our friend President Obama of the USA is giving me thirty million American dollars to help fight HIV. That is about one hundred million emalangeni! See how much he likes me.

That is very good news because I do not want to spend a single cent on these sick people who live on my farm. Anyway, I will not give my money to my lazy subjects! I have a bunch of palaces to refurbish and that will cost one hundred million emalangeni.

Do you think Obama is jealous of me? I do. He has only one wife and only one White House. Me - I have at least a dozen of everything.

Yes, I am sure he is jealous of me and I do not think he is very smart to tell the truth. Why spend all that money on HIV when you simply can tell the people to stop having sex. That is what I did and see how great it worked out.

No comments: