Sunday, March 1, 2009

Babe, can I have an aeroplane?

Some people have noticed that I do not write blog entries as often as I did last year but again that is not my fault.

Barnabus is supposed to look after government stuff, but I think he is dim-witted, and then has to ask me about everything. I picked him because he is like a loyal beast but still, honestly, he is very dull and I end up doing too much work.

Why work when there is nothing I like better than talking about myself - even all my wives are boring compared to me - and I wish I could write here every single day. Eish, I could write about myself at least three times a day if these bloody fools knew how to take care of business. I don't know why I pay them so much!

If I axed the whole lot of Dlamini hanger-oners I could get everything I want. And I still want an AEORPLANE.

When I was a little boy my daddy gave me a toy aeroplane, but now I am a man and why should I still have to play with that old toy. It is just not fair. If daddy were here I would get what I want.

Oh Babe wami, will you come as a ghost and visit all those who say I can not get my plane?

Oh Babe wami, you are the "lizard" so make your ghost do some running about because I am getting mad. I WANT AN AEROPLANE.

Uncle Bob in Zimbabwe has one, so why can't I have one too?

No comments: